Translate

Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 88......What's Italian for 'Shut Up'

Had a hell of a night in the albergue.  The heating was on and it was far too hot and uncomfortable.  Then to make matters worse a couple of Italians starting talking to each other when everyone was sleeping and then turned the lights on!!!  I saw red and roared a few choice words in their direction but apparently they didn't understand my Scottish! However, I think they may have got the jist. 
Despite all that, had a great walk again today - sunny and 16c, I enjoyed fantastic views of great countryside. Walked another miles to Ligonde.  I am wearing my crocs again to save my feet from any more pain. Feeling good now, knowing I'm nearly then - the homeward stretch....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank. I do not know why some people are so self centred these guys Were really rude.... I also think everyone in the world knows when a Scotsman is not happy. Anyway you must almost be there by now.... Hope you are going to treat yourself to something when you get into Santiargo

    ReplyDelete