Translate

Sunday 15 September 2013

Day 27/Day 28....been offered a Donkey!





Had good walk yesterday walked 18 miles, Morlaix was not the 10 miles south I was told, I think people tend to think in motorway distance, not the winding paths I'm taking. When I arrived in Morlaix it took me a couple of  hours walking round to find hostel. The hostel is really good after two nights of camping in the wind and the rain. Made my dinner of chorizo n bread and a great cup of tea. Went for walk in town now in a bar great music and good people.  Decided to have a break today and stay here another night, I had hoped my friend Sven from Germany might manage over to see him but no sign of him yet....This is a great place, the people are really friendly, buying me drinks and even an invite to a party.  A local man has just offered me his donkey to carry my rucksack to Santiago.  Would be fantastic but I can't see how I would manage to get it back to him when I finish, just too much hassle - so I probably won't take him up on it.  So all in all a great weekend so far, except I've lost my first toenail, thought you would like to know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment