Translate

Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Journey begins

Well the journey has commenced.

Thank you to everyone who came to the Tilly Tearoom to see me off yesterday. It was brilliant to see the support, I felt quite touched and a bit nervous to get going.  Thanks to Neil and his boys, and Alice who walked to Gartmore Dam with me and also   Ryan for walking some of the way with me and of course Colin, who managed to walk to edge of the wee county with me - just over the Clackmannan bridge, I really appreciated the company.

I managed to walk 26 miles yesterday and arrived at the boathouse in Kilsyth.

After a good nights rest at my brother Paul's, I am up and off again. I am hoping to get another few miles under my kilt and staying with my sister tonight.

Get the 3 courses ready Elaine, I'll be needing it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment